Monday 1 March 2021

Vibration After Rooftop Install

Is this (3rd pic Goodman - grabbed from Google search) a superior rooftop install to this (1st and 2nd pic - my Carrier Performance)? It’s a new install and I’m having a vibration problem all throughout the house that did not occur with my previous unit (3 ton Carrier Comfort).


I’m thinking about having it redone similar to the 3rd pic with a custom curb. The current non-custom curb bar is directly underneath the compressor on my new 2.5 ton 2 stage Carrier Performance. The unit is sitting directly on the thin side of the curb bar so the vibration pads are likely completely crushed in the center.
Attached Images
   


source https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/threads/2227043-Vibration-After-Rooftop-Install?goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment