Monday 1 March 2021

Miller M1SA mobile home furnace problem. jumper wire?

So after installing a Miller Oil burner in my garage, I ran into an issue.
I fired it up burning kerosene. Bled the system and all seemed well. The furnace fired and was producing heat. after about 1 minute the furnace shut down and threw the red reset light.after another 20 seconds or so , the fan will kick on, but no burner.
I can reset and the furnace will start right back up as normal but after between 30 seconds to a minute it will do the same thing.
I had this with the 2 thermostat wires connected to each other with no thermostat, just to test run the unit.
When I took the panel off to access the wiring, i noticed a small black "jumper" wire that is only about 2" long, appeared to be connected to one of the other wires, but didn't connect to anything else. Im wondering if anybody might know where the jumper should have went? Thanks for your help.
Jeff


source https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/threads/2227065-Miller-M1SA-mobile-home-furnace-problem-jumper-wire?goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment