Saturday 27 February 2021

Can I use this pressure relief valve?

After noticing that my Burnham boiler was leaking from the pressure relief valve, I was hoping to get a replacement ASAP so that I could change it myself.
The existing valve is a Conbraco 10-408, 30PSI with 3/4" fittings.
But the only one I can find for pickup today is an Apollo 10-400, 30PSI with 3/4" fittings.
Can this be used to replace the old one? I've been looking around to see their practical differences but I haven't yet found anything.

I have seen some vendors list the valve interchangeably ("Apollo 10-408 10-400") but I can't say with confidence why.

Old Valve:
Name: oldValve.jpg Views: 0 Size: 234.9 KB

New Valve:
Name: newValve.jpg Views: 0 Size: 86.8 KB
Attached Images
  


source https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?2227009-Can-I-use-this-pressure-relief-valve&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment