Wednesday 24 February 2021

Help - Honeywell Thermostat RTH6500WF

Hey good evening all,
I’ve been battling an issue for a while now and that issue is when I run my HVAC on cool and I set the thermostat to 70 when the temperature in the home reaches 70 per the thermostat my HVAC fan blower continues to run.

If I take my old thermostat which is the same identical thermostat but non-Wi-Fi and put it back in the HVAC runs as it should when the room temperature reaches what it set to the fan kicks off automatically.

If anyone can provide any advice on what I can check that would be greatly appreciated. I’ve already went through the schedule on the thermostat made sure the fan was set to auto on all the settings I don’t know what else it could be. Thanks Bo


source https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?2226923-Help-Honeywell-Thermostat-RTH6500WF&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment